Speed clean with me! Today I am speed cleaning my messy home with these FIVE fast and easy cleaning tips. It doesn’t take long for my home to get dirty, but it also doesn’t take long to clean it up!
1) Use a Tidy Tote. Use can use anything as a tidy tote! Beach bags, diaper bags and laundry baskets work great. My tidy tote was from Walmart, but it is no longer available 🙁
2) One Product Wonder. Find ONE product for ALL your surfaces. I like Method glass cleaner, Mrs Meyer’s glass cleaner or homemade DIY cleaners with rubbing alcohol. DO NOT use a product with ammonia or vinegar, as they are not safe for stone or wood.
3) Spray and Walk Away. Let your product sit and soak on those really dirty surfaces so that you never have to scrub!
4) Dusting Wands are the bomb. Use them to speed dust everything including walls, picture frames, ceilings, light fixtures and all your surfaces. They “trap” the dust, so you can move fast and still have the same results.
5) Only focus on HIGH TRAFFIC areas for your floors and use a spray mop instead of a mop and bucket. A spray mop is faster, dries faster and no moving a bucket required!
#cleanwithme #cleanwithme2020 #speedclean
Order my NEW guided journal, “The Declutter Challenge” now and receive over $100 worth of FREE bonus gifts! Learn more at: http://dev.clutterbug.me/the-declutter-challenge
Do you want more videos with home organizing tips and tricks? Make sure to hit that subscribe button for more organizing videos weekly. #organize #clutterbug
Want to learn more about organizing? Take my new Organizing Expert Online Course! Save 50% Now: https://clutterbug.thinkific.com/courses/become-an-organizing-expert/?coupon=clutterbug50
Follow me on my other social media sites here: